Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What a day....

It has been one of those extremely trying days for me. My hubby went back to Lesotho today again (to return in two weeks time) and the whole world seems to have gone wrong today.

Sometimes I do not even know how I manager to get through the days, I feel like I need a 48 hour day. Having a little 29month old boy is not easy either, nothing can get done.

When children are sick they must let us moms's book into a resort with them and rest, cos we get no rest and all they want is there Mom's :)

Wish I could just sit and scrap all day, have so many ideas and things i want to do but just never get the chance t do any of them.

I have so many competitions I want to enter and challenges I want to join,,,,,, but no time.

I think they must officially make a scrapbooking holiday.... he he

Well let me check on my son and food.... catch up later

No comments: