Friday, July 12, 2013

My 1st attempt at doing a Mixed Media Canvas

Buttons adhered with Gesso, The flower i did with texture paste, mists and paints.

Close up of finished project - I will definitely be doing more, loved it.


I used crazy cracks on the netting, stencils the bricks with texture paste, adhered the lace, ruler with gesso


I used texture paste to create a corner for my project, used perfect pearls, inks on afterwards


My bird cage was head embossed. I adhered the doily with gesso and misted and painted over it.


Full view of finished project

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

An awesome mixed media project and the photos make it so personal.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi There...Unfortunately I cannot leave a comment on your Scrap Africa entry...it continually gives an error when I try and comment! So I am not sure if the link-up is incorrect! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!